Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Graduation , Graduatioooooonn... ^^

Hey There.. ! :)


Before I write something in this blog, I will introduce my self. Yeah, you can call me Isa.. hehe
I Live in Sleman Yogyakarta around 4.5 years. I studied in STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta around September 2009.I chose one of some majors, that is Information System. And this year on April ,27 2013 I got my Title S.Kom :D So fast, because I studied only seven Semesters. Alhamdulillah ...

Below is the picture after ceremony graduation on Graha Sarina Vidi . :p

  

And below I took some pictures with my family ..
 



Heheheh, Aku Cantik deh for this day. Oiya, I took this photo in Calista Studio. This studio is recommended for you, You can choose the Background with different price. And for this event I chose "Paket Wisuda 2" with price around IDR 300.000. :)


Lumayan murah dibandingkan yang lain, Disni aku bisa mendapat 8 kali foto dengan bermacam-macam ekspresi. Tetapi ada batasan orang, yang ikut maksimal 10 orang. kalo lebih, bisa nambah  RP. 5000/orang. Selamat Mencoba :)

1 comments :

  1. hai kak, kalo di calista bisa milih background sendiri ya walaupun yang pesan waktu jam yang sama itu banyak? atau berurutan fotonya sesuai waktu daftar ?

    ReplyDelete

 
//adsen